Ready When You Are, Raoul

Hi, Billy here. So as you probably know, Darcy and I have secured the main vendors for our wedding date, which means it is a go for May 19, 2012. But there are still some details we have to work out.

As a man, the most important detail is a tie. I want to keep with our colors of blue and yellow, and I'd been thinking I would just wear a checkered or striped necktie. But it recently occurred to me that I could wear a bow tie. I don't have any experience with bow ties, outside of the pasta. It was then that I realized that the answer for what tie to wear was right in front of me the whole time; it was so obvious, I can't believe I missed it.

So if anyone sees a bow tie like this one, please let me know so I can buy it.
Don't worry, I won't wear the overalls. Maybe the gloves, though.

*Also keep in mind that it doesn't have to be over-sized. Roger is only like two and a half feet tall, so that's probably a regular-sized bow tie that just doesn't fit him well.

Posted by Billy August 31, 2011 3:38 pm